Navigate to Team >> Team Users
Users are charged for on a monthly basis.
To add more click the button in the top right of the screen:
Follow the steps to add an extra user(s) to your license and when you have completed the steps you will notice the button will change to Add a new user.
So, heading back to Team>>Team Users click the button Add a new user:
1. Add the required details
2. Control their access rights (for example you can set permissions so that they can't export data or edit templates).
3. An email will be sent to your user with the details of how they can login.
Important: Adding a user after creating a database doesn't automatically give that user permission to access the database to do this:
1. Create the user
2. Navigate to the database manager
3. Click options on the database(s) you wish to add them to
4. Click Add/Remove team users
You may remove their permissions at anytime you like by accessing the same options