Description of Problem:
When I try and upload my spreadsheet I get an error message.
1. The file you have uploaded is not a .csv
2. The file you have uploaded has no headers for each column
3. There are empty columns in your file.
1. If you're using MS Excel open the spreadsheet and re-save the file type as CSV (comma delimited).
If you're using mac operating system and Numbers or opensheets as your spreadsheet tool resave the file as .csv (Type windows).
2. It's necessary to have columns on the top of your spreadsheet. Columns don't need to be named the same as the fields in your lead form they just need to be within your csv file- you can map them to the fields of your choice during the mapping phase.
3. If your CSV has empty columns this can sometime cause a problem. Make sure any blank spaces in headings are removed